f-prot 3.12b

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at ELIRION.NET
Wed Nov 20 00:11:20 GMT 2002

Nathan Johanson wrote:

> I just noticed that a new version of f-prot 3.12b was released. I'm currently using version 3.12a.
> I remember that f-prot made some changes in output for version 3.12a that precipitated some changes to MailScanner. Before I move to this new version, I want to make sure there aren't any potential issues this time around.
>
> Is it safe to install version 3.12b? Has anyone else been using this with the recent flavors of MailScanner 3.x and 4.x?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Nathan Johanson
> Email: nathan at tcpnetworks.net

Apparently we've been using 3.12b for about a month with MailScanner
3.2x, with no problems so far.  (We haven't upgraded to 4.x as I don't
look forward to having to install a second copy of Perl on the RaQ.)

Regards,

        Richard Siddall.