Logging mailed marked as spam by RBL

Christopher Hicks chicks at CHICKS.NET
Tue Nov 19 23:31:18 GMT 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Julian Field wrote:
> >   I am trying to steal from your Config.pm to read in the config file
> >for the MailScanner log analyzer I am writing :-)
>
> Sounds like a good idea. A decent conf-file-checker would be useful too.

Have you ever looked at AppConfig?  It's very slick IMHO.

--
</chris>

Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe:
entropy and human stupidity. They're not things you can always
overcome with a "methodology" or on a schedule.
                -Damian Conway, Perl God