RBL error

Tom Shannon ts247 at CORNELL.EDU
Tue Nov 19 17:24:37 GMT 2002

Hello all, I'm running a solaris 7 email server with sendmail 8.12.4.

I'm using most of the default mailscanner settings. Spamassassin is ON.

Everything works fine for serveral hours then the following messages appears
in my maillog...

Nov 16 17:09:06 astrosun.astro.cornell.edu MailScanner[4800]: RBL Checks
failed with real error: Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference
at /opt/MailScanner/bin/MailScanner/RBLs.pm line 159, <GEN99> line 27.

At this point mailscanner stops processing the mail in the mqueue.in.

Looking thru the logs I don't see any particular incident that causes this
error.

Any ideas?

Thanks!