Header change format

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at SECEIDOS.DE
Tue Nov 19 10:34:54 GMT 2002

Hi Julian,

I just discovered something that makes my life a bit more difficult. I
would love to have a header that tells me whether or not something is
spam or not. Currently I see things like this:

or

There is no simple rule for Outlook etc. that would allow me to put all
Spam-Mail in some folder. Currently I would have to put all possible
X-MailScanner-SpamCheck Messages in the word list. Proposal:

Moreover: The X-MailScanner-SpamScore should not be in the header if for
some reason MailScanner determines that the message is not spam. I used
to have a rule in Outlook that put all messages with
in the first example this is not helpful.

Thanks,
  JP