SuSE?

Brian Chivers - ICT Support Officer Portsmouth College brian at PORTSMOUTH-COLLEGE.AC.UK
Fri Nov 15 15:57:38 GMT 2002

What version of Suse are you after. I'm off to a HantsLug meeting tomorrow
so I might be able to get a copy from someone there ??

Brian Chivers
----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Field" <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK>
To: <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 3:46 PM
Subject: SuSE?

Guess what, I'm on the scrounge again :-)
Just a little request this time:

Anyone fancy buying me a copy of the latest release of SuSE Linux please?
I can't download ISO's from them :-(

I would like to sort out the SuSE installation and init.d problems once and
for all, and I have a machine to run it on now (by very kind donation from
Gavin Nelmes-Crocker <gavin at netergy.com>).
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.