IFrame tags

Robert robert at VCT.SI
Thu Nov 14 11:09:36 GMT 2002

Hi

I understand this now, but I have one more question - how does IFrame
tag get in normal (virus-free) e-mails? I receive many mails, sent
from OE or Outlook, but very few of them have IFrame tags in them.
What should a user do, to get rid of them? Sending plain-text
messages is one of them, any other solution maybe?

Robert

--

Robert Manfreda
VCT d.o.o., Idrija