sender.virus.report.txt

Lewis Bergman lbergman at wtxs.net
Wed Nov 13 21:18:01 GMT 2002

I don't seem to be getting any sender virus reports sent out. I am using the
eicar.com zip file to test. I was trying to make sure that all email is
getting scanned on its way out ( for some reason the ip's were not doing
that). Using the domain wildcard seems to work as expected. Along the way I
noticed that when a rule like "From:   *.wtxs.net      yes" was employed I
never received the sender.virus.report.txt. What I think is all the relevant
info is below. Any ideas? Have I overlooked something as usual?

My virus.check rules contains this kind of stuff:
# Default rules here
FromOrTo: default       no