Cannot open ruleset file 7.5....

Chris Albert sysadmin at DMS.UMONTREAL.CA
Fri Nov 8 22:13:10 GMT 2002

Greetings,

Trying to upgrade to version 4
(MailScanner-4.05-3, on Solaris 7, perl 5.6.1,
sophos,SA 2.43..) and I get the following error
messages, resulting from setting
# required_hits value can be set to different values for different
messages.
Required SpamAssassin Score = 7.5

An intermediate value that seemed useful in the past,
but now gets interpreted as a file name:

Cannot open ruleset file 7.5, \
No such file or directory at /opt/MailScanner/bin/MailScanner/Config.pm
line 891

But seems to work okay if I give an integer value
for the required minimum spam score.

Chris

                     Christopher Albert
            Responsable des services informatiques
         Departement de mathematiques et de statistique
                  Universite de Montreal

           bureau 6188, Pavillon Andre-Aisenstadt
          Tel: (514) 343-2281  Fax: (514) 343-5700