unusual question

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Fri Nov 8 20:23:48 GMT 2002

Yeah...go post some messages in the newsgroups.  You can also look for
messages with a title like "Spambot Bait" and the like.  They are filled
with hundreds of email addresses :)

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Gavin Nelmes-Crocker
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 9:18 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: unusual question

Ok this is an odd one - I want to test the Spam capabilities harder now
presently we forward Spam that arrives with us but that only checks
content with spamassasin and not really checking any RBL etc as it looks
as though it comes from me not the spammer.

So the question - I am going to setup a domain especially for this and
then I want to register (if you can call it that) for as much Spam and
porn rubbish as I can.  Does anyone know any sure fire places to put
your email address that will result in being spammed?

I am fairly broad minded but please nothing illegal.

Regards

Gavin