Relay by other network

Youn Gonzales ispmgr at CLAS.NET
Thu Nov 7 14:21:16 GMT 2002

i believe you need to use mailertable in sendmail.

Youn Gonzales
System Administrator
Comptia A+, Network+, INET+,
Cisco CCNA/CCDA Certified Technician
Microsoft Certified Professional

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words. Philip K. Dick

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: fong
  To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
  Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 8:50 PM
  Subject: Relay by other network

  Did anyone configure mailscanner+sendmail+sophos?

  I had try to use sendmail on redhat 7.3 and only relay on my network, that is ok.

  After I installed mailscanner and sophos on the same pc, I make the following configuration:

  Sendmail port no: 8888
  Sophos port no: 25 (redirect to sendmail after scanned)

  So that all mail will be scanned before send to sendmail. It also make relay by other network.

  How can I control the relay domain? Is it the problem of sophos, sendmail or mailscanner?

  I hope you understand my bad english.

  Appreciate for any help....

  Fong Cheang