*.pl

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 14:20:31 GMT 2002

If you are running version 3, then they are in /usr/local/MailScanner/bin.
If you are running version 4, they don't exist but it is all *.pm files in
/usr/lib/MailScanner.

You can always find out the files that are contained in a package with a
command like this:
         rpm -ql mailscanner

At 13:56 07/11/2002, you wrote:
>I am looking at doing some debugging of MailScanner and SpamAssassin,
>but I can not find the sendmail.pl or for that matter another .pl(s).
>I using the Current Version of MailScanner and SpamAssassin, Can someone
>please point me in the right direction?  Also, it is running on RedHat
>7.3 with sendmail.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Kevin Steil
>Sr. Enterprise Architect, ITS
>JM Family Enterprises, Inc.
>
>Our Mission:
>"To Deliver Technology Solutions
>Through Teamwork
>That Enhance Business Value
>Every Day!"

>This e-mail transmission contains information intended only for the use of
>the recipient(s) named above. Further, it contains information that may be
>privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
>are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
>this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you
>have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply
>e-mail and then delete this message from your mail system. Thank you for
>your compliance.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ