*.pl

Kevin J. Steil kevin.steil at jmfamily.com
Thu Nov 7 13:56:50 GMT 2002

I am looking at doing some debugging of MailScanner and SpamAssassin,
but I can not find the sendmail.pl or for that matter another .pl(s).
I using the Current Version of MailScanner and SpamAssassin, Can someone
please point me in the right direction?  Also, it is running on RedHat
7.3 with sendmail.

Thank you,

Kevin Steil
Sr. Enterprise Architect, ITS
JM Family Enterprises, Inc.

Our Mission:
"To Deliver Technology Solutions
Through Teamwork
That Enhance Business Value
Every Day!"

This e-mail transmission contains information intended only for the use of
the recipient(s) named above. Further, it contains information that may be
privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this message from your mail system. Thank you for
your compliance.