Hardware Woes

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 6 20:49:36 GMT 2002

At 20:03 06/11/2002, you wrote:
>I'll let Julian tell us what his needs/requirements are :)

My ideal list is this at the moment:

PC to run SuSE / Ensim / RedHat
Cobalt raq
Cobalt cube (or is it qube these days)
and a Sun workgroup server for various Solaris versions.

I need them for not only development, but also performance testing so that
potential users know what hardware they need for their mail load for the
current version.

I know that lot is asking a bit much of any of you, I'm trying to get some
sponsorship/donations locally too.

If anyone needs ammunition for their financial directors, get a quote from
MessageLabs or Trend for a nasty surprise! We did this and nearly fainted.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ