Startup script

Frederic Badel fred at NEVER-MIND.CH
Tue Nov 5 17:33:01 GMT 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 18:03, Julian Field wrote:
> At 16:31 05/11/2002, you wrote:
> >On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 16:44, Andrew G Allen wrote:
> > > Does your installation therefore require that the MailScanner & sendmail
> > > init scripts both have to be started? If this is the case, the only
> > > problem is that on reboot, only MailScanner will start, since when it was
> > > installed, sendmail was 'switched off' with chkconfig.
> >
> >Yes, both need to be run at startup,
> >do a 'chkconfig --level 345 sendmail on'
>
> NO THEY DON'T (it's my list, and I'll shout if I want to :-)
> Please see my posting of a minute ago.

please !! don't shout :(
i didn't mean to drive you mad ! ;)

i was just reporting a workaround i found on rackshack.net ... which
work fine on my rh/ensim server ...

if someone can find another way of making every thing work together
(without breaking all that ensim stuff !), i'd be very happy :) and
would use it immediatly ...

sorry for the mess on your list ;))
and thanks a lot for your job with MS !

fred