Startup script

Frederic Badel fred at NEVER-MIND.CH
Tue Nov 5 14:20:50 GMT 2002

hi,

I modified the sendmail init script to use the "queue delivery mode" :
daemon /usr/sbin/sendmail -bd -OQueueDirectory=/var/spool/mqueue.in
-ODeliveryMode=queueonly

and modified the mailscanner init script and comented out every thing
about sendmail ...

i found some very usefull explanation on the rackshack forum
(http://forum.rackshack.net), you should give look...

i you want, i can send my modified startup scripts ...

hth

fred

PS sorry for my poor english :(