Fwd: Mailscanner on OSDir.com (new O'Reilly site)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 10:25:20 GMT 2002

O'Reilly have created a new website containing a directory of Open Source
projects, including MailScanner. If some of you could take 5 minutes adding
some comments / votes to the site, I would really appreciate it.

The MailScanner project page is at
http://osdir.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=114&ttitle=MailScanner

And the home page of their new site is of course http://osdir.com/

>Subject: Mailscanner on OSDir.com (new O'Reilly site)
>
>Hi Julian,
>
>I've just added Mailscanner to http://OSDir.com (new O'Reilly site). We'll
>likely be building a book partly baed from the votes and comments there so
>I invite our users to talk Mailscanner up a bit there:
>http://osdir.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=114&ttitle=MailScanner
>
>There's a link at the bottom of that page if you or any of them want
>visitors to vote/comment on Mailscanner remotely from a website such as
>your own.  We'll likely be building a book partly based on comments and
>votes so adding it to the Mailscanner site probably wouldn't hurt.
>
>Thanks and Cheers,
>--
>Steve Mallett | steve at osdir.com
>http://OSDir.com on the O'Reilly Network