relay hits not triggering automatic spam tag

Lewis Bergman lbergman at wtxs.net
Fri Nov 1 14:50:29 GMT 2002

I have noticed that if a message has a hit from an RBL that it is not
automatically designated high scoring. I am sure this is by design. My
questions are these:

1. I have MS doing the rbls not SA so where are the scores for the rbl's
coming from?
3. If scores are gained from SA then I can use spam.assassin.prefs.conf to
tune the score for the lists I trust for this to always reach the high score
as mentioned in the conf file right?
2. If not 1 | 2 the should I change my setup to do all rbl lookups in SA so
that I can use spam.assassin.prefs.conf to assign a higher score so that I am
sure it is acted on?
--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications