Rules via SQL queries?

ISP List isp-list at TULSACONNECT.COM
Fri Nov 1 01:00:55 GMT 2002

>..it executes that sql statement for *every* message that passes through -
>it does not just pull the list of domains once and cache it.  In the system
>you describe above for MailScanner, does it execute the Rule for each
>message that is processed? (I think it does, but I just want to make sure)

Oh - one more question, relating to SpamAssassin.  If I were to use a Rule
that set the SpamAssassin score on a *per domain* basis, will that work in
"real-time" with the way that MailScanner loads the SpamAssassin Perl stuff
into memory at initialization time?  That is, would MS pass SA the score
required on each message iteration or ?

--Mike