Proposed system good enough for mailscanner?

ISP List isp-list at TULSACONNECT.COM
Thu May 30 21:02:39 IST 2002

At 02:56 PM 5/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Mike,
>
>     Simply redirect port 25 on your real mail host to your MX hosts and your
>mail from your users will get scanned too..
>
>:-)

Probably could do that, but our mail relays only relay mail to the domains
we host - and they use an internal SMTP route to send accepted mail on to
the POP host.  So, if our customers relayed mail through them (say, to
@aol.com), it would go from the relays -> our POP host -> final
destination, which is sort of inefficient, but I guess it would accomplish
getting their mail scanned.

--Mike