Proposed system good enough for mailscanner?

Thom Paine thom at DARKSABER.COM
Thu May 30 20:43:58 IST 2002

Buy lots of fans. That baby will fry an egg. :)

I think your bottleneck may be your connection in. But I'm guessing that
will be at least a T1. I have the registered version of mcafee here, but
it gives no indication of the volume of scanning it can do.

Hopefully someone has a similar system as yours, and can comment.

My server only scans around 1000 messages per day, in and out.

--
-=/>Thom
Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla) running Linux Kernel 2.4.18-4