Malformed UTF-8 character
isp-list at TULSACONNECT.COM
Wed May 29 03:25:04 IST 2002
At 09:08 PM 5/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes -- I passed this on to the SpamAssassin folks -- but they already knew
>about it. It's a confirmed bug in Perl 5.6.1 and has been fixed in the
>upcoming version of Perl. The CVS version of SpamAssassin contains a work
>around. You might install the CVS version if you like to live on the
>razor's edge, wait until the next version of Perl is released, or wait for
>the next SpamAssassin release.
Yep, a few minutes after I sent this message I found reference to the bug
in the Changelog for SA 2.21 (fixed around the first of May). Thanks for
the information though -- didn't realize it was a Perl thing.
More information about the MailScanner