Clam Anti-Virus

Nick Phillips nwp at LEMON-COMPUTING.COM
Tue May 28 03:45:18 IST 2002

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 07:34:05PM -0500, ISP List wrote:
> Anyone tried out Clam + MailScanner yet?
>
> Might be a free alternative to McAfee or Sophos.
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/clamav/?topic_id=861

I'm waiting for someone Clueful to try CLAM and tell me that it's
good, reliable, etc. before I start spending any time on it.

The impression I have (secondhand information) is that it's not
reliable (in terms of catching viruses reliably) at the moment.

Cheers,

Nick
Nick Phillips -- nwp at lemon-computing.com
Never look up when dragons fly overhead.