SpamCheck Header

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Wed May 22 16:08:28 IST 2002

> I have this header in his e-mails:

> I assumed it was being added by his installation but it's obviously
> being added here. I thought that it would say "not spam" if the SA
> score was less than the threshold.
>
> > And are you definitely testing this against the latest release?
>
> 3.15-3 and SA 2.20.

I received the same headers here too.  I also thought it was coming from his
installation, because I don't have an Always Include SpamAssassin Report
option in my version of MailScanner (3.14), so my installation should only
put a header in when it is spam.  Maybe the reason others are not seeing
this is because they have Multiple Headers = replace?

Jason