f-prot experience

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Wed May 22 13:37:45 IST 2002

I have been testing mailscanner with f-prot for a few weeks now. I have
been using the demo version of "F-Prot Linux for Small Business". When
we will start to roll out the scanning for all employees and students
perhaps we will need to get the "F-Prot Linux for Enterprise Business".

Anybody any experience with this version in combination with
MailScanner? I believe it is arranged a bit different from the Small
Business version.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,