Where is VirusWarning.txt?

Daniel Leavitt dll at SCITOOLS.COM
Tue May 21 13:32:35 IST 2002

Hi,
Mailscanner/sophos seems to be working fine but the recipients of the
stripped message receive this warning but there are no attachments to
the messages.
Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed. Please
read the "VirusWarning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.
Is this proper behavior?  Do I have something mis-configured?  This is,
in fact, the only content in the message.  Additionaly, I would have
expected some original text (if it had any) to be included somewhere.
Thanks,
Dan