new files saved as rpmnew or rpmwhatever?

Lewis Bergman lbergman at abi.tconline.net
Mon May 20 15:59:02 IST 2002

I just upgraded to the latest 3.14.3 I think.

I was wondering (just having spent a few minutes moving files around) if it
would be possible to write the new config files for sender and so forth as
rpmnew instead of moving the old files to rpmsave? It would save some of us a
bit of cleaning up.

The other question. The default was being set by ".* deliver" syntax but the
new file has a "default deliver" in it. I assume this is the new way to
configure the default now?
--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications