Spamassassin reports

Fraser Hugh hugh_fraser at DOFASCO.CA
Fri May 17 20:40:26 IST 2002

I didn't change the logic flow at all. I simply passed back additional
information from the child to the parent through the pipe. The return status
is still the number of hits as it is in the code now, and the existing logic
uses that to determine if the message was classified as spam or not.  The
parent was modified slightly to use do a read from the pipe after the wait
statement to get the additional info the child wrote to the pipe, and the
line where you create the header record includes the additional information
returned.

This is defintely a minimalist approach, but using the pipe provides me with
the ability to return any info I want from the child, including the full
report SpamAssassin produces.

I'll post the CVS changes.