mailscanner glitch

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Thu May 16 09:17:00 IST 2002

Hi all,

I did the upgrade to 3.14 yesterday but this morning a mailscanner list
message ended up in my inbox. I've copied in some of the headers below so
you can recognise which message it was. Somehow the X-MailScanner header
managed to eat the Sender header. Is this a one off glitch or something
more serious? Did the same happen to anyone else?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed                           To have no errors
Information Services                    Would be life without meaning