Content filtering

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Wed May 15 10:54:44 IST 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002 09:46:33 +0100, you wrote:

>I wonder (in the face of a lot of jdbmgr hoaxes) whether MailScanner could
>be enhanced to do some simple content filtering. I realise there are major
>pitfalls here but if perhaps MailScanner found the string

I would put/keep that in the external scanners.

If you consider hoaxes some kind of virus (which they are in my
perspective) you should look for an anti-virus program that detects
hoaxes.

If you consider hoaxes spam (which they are in my perspective) you could
have SpamAssassin updated to check for hoaxes.

--
Peter Peters
senior netwerkbeheerder,  Centrum voor Informatievoorziening,