help installing on COBALT RAQ

Kham Vue kvue at WADSNET.COM
Tue May 14 17:11:30 IST 2002

I have a RAQ4i running RedHat Linux 6.

I get the following error when starting the mailscanner:
    >>Starting MailScanner: /var/spool/mqueue.in and /var/spool/mqueue must be on the
sa
    >> me filesystem/partition! at /usr/local/MailScanner/bin/logger.pl line 60.

The problem is /var/spool/mqueue is a SL to /home/spool/mqueue are not on the same
partition.
How do I go about changing this in mailscanner??

Kham Vue
Internet Admin
The City of Wadsworth
WADSNET.COM High Speed Internet Service
kvue at wadsnet.com
 "Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."
      --William James