Possible bug in 3.14-1

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue May 14 14:34:16 IST 2002

At 14:09 14/05/2002, you wrote:
>I've commented that line too (both lines containing beggining of IP's) and
>it detects spam and marks it, but it sent a while ago two messages that
>were supposed to be deleted (spam.actions.conf telling anything to that
>domain to be deleted if marked as spam)

But as I explained, if the message has multiple recipients, it will still
be delivered if *at least 1* of the recipients is set to have spam
delivered. The message is only deleted if *all* the recipients are set to
have spam deleted.

This is done so that I don't have to split the message up into 1 for each
recipient, which would add considerably more complexity to the code and
increase the load on the server. Imagine what would happen if I blew out
each message to 1 recipient per message on a mailing-list server!
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ