Can someone put [Mailscanner] in the list subjects?

Jeff Volckaert JVolckaert at BELLMEMORIAL.ORG
Tue May 14 14:25:40 IST 2002

Hello Everybody,

Would it be possible to get something like [Mailscanner] in the subject
line of all the list messages?  I subscribe to a number of mailing lists
and would prefer to not have to start filtering them into individual
boxes, but would like to see at a glance which list it's from.

Thanks,
Jeff

BTW, I have to say that Mailscanner is great.  I've been using it since
the fall and it has been snagging virii left and right.  It's been
catching about 20-30 Klez/day right now.  Keep up the good work.  I use
sophos both on the linux server & on my Win9x workstations.  I have not
had a virus report on the PC side since I installed Mailscanner (after the
nimda farce).