RES: MailScanner hooks...

Roberto Campos roberto at MEUPROVEDOR.COM.BR
Mon May 13 18:56:27 IST 2002

Hi,

I did an upgrade for perl and it says the same:

 Not an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/MailScanner/bin/sweep.pl line 43.

But i forgot something:

I'm using m4 to configure my sendmail and the sendmail.cf that mailscanner
installed probably has been overwritten by my configs from m4.

What modifications i have to do to my m4 base file to correct it?

Thanks.

Roberto Campos
Meu Provedor Tecnologias e Informatica Ltda.
Rua Camerino, 128 Grs. 302
Centro - Rio de Janeiro - RJ - CEP 20080-010
Tel.: 55 21 25181011 (PABX/FAX)
Telefone Movel - Celular: 55 21 91978284