Broken Return-Path: header (better solution!)

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Mon May 13 14:51:38 IST 2002

Hey, you are right about this! How strange. Even more because the message
that is eventually sent to the recipient has a correct Return-Path header...

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>