Removal of Embedded Images

Gerry Doris gerry at dorfam.ca
Thu May 9 18:32:08 IST 2002

Lately all embedded images in emails have been replaced with a notice
stating that it's been done for security reasons.
I'm using the F-Prot virus engine.  I'm assuming that F-Prot started doing
this but I wouldn't put it past my ISP either.  Am I correct?
The only reservation that I've had with F-Prot is that they don't seem to
provide any information about what their product updates are actually
going to do.
Gerry
--
"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne" Chaucer