Broken Return-Path: header (better solution!)

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Thu May 9 18:16:31 IST 2002

Well it's not really a "?". When I receive the message and view it in
Outlook, the character looks like a little square. (like [] but then in 1
character) When pasting it in a new message, it becomes a "?".

Viewing the message source in vi, it shows up as:

Full headers are:

where ~A is one character.

I'll attach the message in an off-list reply.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>