Broken Return-Path: header (better solution!)

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 9 16:54:52 IST 2002

At 16:49 09/05/2002, you wrote:
>On 09 May 2002 16:20 +0100 Julian Field <jkf at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:
>
>>You are running a version of SpamAssassin which is too old.
>
>Version 2.20 - the latest release version.
>
>>Are you really running MailScanner 3.13-2?
>
>It's actually 3.13-1 so the code should be the same.

Try inserting the patches manually (or by using "patch"), rather than using
the files I attached. It's very possible Nick has changed something else in
the CVS.

Sounds like I need to do a new minor release very soon. There's a couple of
things I want to add for people first (such as automatic spam deletion).
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ