Broken Return-Path: header (better solution!)

Mike Zanker mike at ZANKER.ORG
Thu May 9 15:46:47 IST 2002

On 09 May 2002 15:26 +0100 Julian Field <jkf at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

> Patch required to both sendmail.pl and mta-specific.pl. These patches
> are a bit big, so I have attached a new sendmail.pl and
> mta-specific.pl to this message.

When I replace my existing sendmail.pl and mta-specific.pl with these I
get the following error message in /var/log/maillog:

Can't locate object method "new" via package
"Mail::SpamAssassin::NoMailAudit" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Mail::SpamAssassin::NoMailAudit"?) at
/usr/local/MailScanner/bin/sendmail.pl line 293.

Mike
--
Mike Zanker
Northampton, UK