Feature Request

Kelly Hamlin fizz at BOMB.NET
Wed Mar 27 04:31:11 GMT 2002

As you may or may not have noticed, people have been wanting the ability to A. Know what spam is being scored even when it doesnt meat the threshold. and B. Be able to include the terse report that spamassassin uses..
Ex:(damnit, cant find example)
Anyway it shows which elements of the message scored what. Which would then allow you to further tweak the scores.
I think mailscanned is a wonderful utility and as it gets more users/features will continue to be the best.

I would love to see better intergration ability with spamassassin and maybe razor in future releases. And maybe a flat text file whitelist for people you dont want mailscanner to mark ANY mail as spam, and still scan for virus's. Basically a little more flexability. I know some requests are a little iffy, but im interested to see how many people would like this functionality from the wonderful mailscanner by its incredibile author Julian :)