FEATURE(dnsbl...... in sendmail

Mike Zanker mike at ZANKER.ORG
Tue Mar 26 15:06:17 GMT 2002

On 26 March 2002 08:44 -0600 Lewis Bergman <lbergman at abi.tconline.net>
wrote:

> I have had a few blacklist entries in my sendmail.mc which I generate
> my cf file with. Now that those entries are in MailScanner should I
> remove those?

That depends whether you want to simply tag the mail as spam or reject
the remote mail server at the point of delivery. Use MailScanner for
the former and sendmail.mc for the latter.

Incidentally, I find that spammers are injecting via my secondary MX
host more and more which means the sendmail method fails. However, it
should still be tagged by MailScanner.

Mike
--
Mike Zanker