Useful Feature?

Paul Houselander paul_houselander at BRISTOL-CITY.GOV.UK
Tue Mar 26 12:39:48 GMT 2002

I relay mail for quite a few domains.

Would be very useful to be able to configure/turn on/turn off features on a domain by domain basis.

e.g.

abc.bristol.sch.uk want .exe attachments but no one else does

xyz.org.uk have their own local tech support so I want VirusWarning.txt and the body signature to give a message advising to contact local tech support.

Does anyone else think this would be useful?

Has anyone written any patches to achieve this? my perl knowledge is not at a level where I would feel confident doing this myself.

The Scan/Skip Ruleset feature mentioned in the "Plans for the Next Version" would be useful as well.

Paul Houselander
Network & Intranet Support Officer
Bristol City Council