ANNOUNCE: Version 3.13-1 released

Julian Field jkf at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 14:12:05 GMT 2002

I have just released MailScanner version 3.13-1.

This is to fix the problems caused by viruses embedding newline characters
in the middle of the subject line, which broke the MIME parsing code.

I have also fixed the Sophos "autoupdate" script to properly handle the new
Sophos "NSV" version of their virus scanner.

Downloadable, as per usual, from
         http://www.mailscanner.info/

As this fixes a problem which could cause a virus to get into your site, I
would strongly recommend all users upgrade to this version.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ