Adult Content Filter

Todd Martin todd at DECAGON.COM
Wed Mar 20 23:38:46 GMT 2002

If you are already using SpamAssassin, you can override and increase
the default scores for their adult content rules. This is what I'm
doing.

If you're not currently using SpamAssassin with MailScanner, I can
imagine a way to use it just to catch adult content. (assign manual
rule values, subject line rewriting, procmail recipe to archive or
drop).

~Todd