Can you send spam to oblivion?

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Wed Mar 20 20:46:15 GMT 2002

Go thru the list.  I posted some diffs a couple weeks ago that may help.

Did everyone here that Orbz shutdown?  That blows!

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/03/20/1528246&mode=thread&tid=111

-----Original Message-----
From: Lewis Bergman [mailto:lbergman at abi.tconline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 3:03 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Can you send spam to oblivion?

I know using spamassassin and a procmail recipe you can send a confirmed
spam hit to where you want (like /var/spool/spamassassin/spam/)

When using MailScanner to filter spam is it possible to do the same
thing? I don't really care about adding a subject line that says
"**SPAM?**". I am trying to do this on a site-wide basis and any help
would be appreciated.
--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications