MailScanner

Rishi Gangoly rishi at THEARGONCOMPANY.COM
Fri Mar 1 03:34:40 GMT 2002

Dear Leecher,

Change the last line in /usr/local/MailScanner/etc/mailscanner.conf from

Minimum Code Status = supported

Minimum Code Status = beta

That should fix it.

Julian,

Just a thought, you could probably move the Minimum Code Status section just below the Sweep option.

What say?

Regards

Rishi Gangoly
The Argon Company