All messages marked as spam? (fwd)

David Sullivan David.Sullivan at BARNET.AC.UK
Sun Jun 30 22:38:21 IST 2002

On 30 Jun 2002 at 16:50, Gerry Doris wrote:

> I've attached the spam check header from your return message.
>
> Gerry

<snip>
>         required 5, IN_REP_TO, SUBJ_ENDS_IN_Q_MARK, RCVD_IN_MULTIHOP_DSBL,
>         X_RCVD_IN_UNCONFIRMED_DSBL, FUDGE_MULTIHOP_RELAY, AWL)

See my previous messages in the "{SPAM?} Re: Virus report e-mail"
thread. Any message from .uk domains will be blacklisted by rfc-
ignorant including this list.

Regards.

David
This communication may contain privileged or confidential information which
is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that you may not distribute or use this
communication or the information it contains.  If this e-mail has reached you
in error, please delete it and any attachment.

Internet communications are not secure and Barnet College does not accept
legal responsibility for the content of this message.  Any views or opinions
expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of Barnet College.

Please note that Barnet College reserves the right to monitor the
source/destinations of all incoming or outgoing e-mail communications.