Problem with "Compile SpamAssassin Once" (Addendum)

Mike Klinkert michael at NOMENNESCIO.NET
Sat Jun 29 20:10:05 IST 2002

> Julian Field wrote:
>
>> Have you tried upgrading SpamAssassin to 2.31?

I just noticed that the same error message is echoed to the control tty
MailScanner is started from. I usually login with ssh, upgrade, start
and logout. The terminal was still active when a message was sent, and I
get the same message. The difference is that I now only get it when a
message is sent (and SA is activated). I will have to disable SA for now...

Hope this helps. BTW, I'm seeing some other strange behaviour when
reporting that a virus is detected, more on that later.

--
Mike.