Not quietly deleting (version 3.21-1)

John Goggan jgoggan at DCG.COM
Fri Jun 28 14:21:12 IST 2002

David Sullivan wrote:
> If mailscanner is just looking for these ignores as a regexp in the
> output you may want to try just "W32/Klez.H" or perhaps even
> "W32/Klez" since there are several varients of Klez.

Actually, the default config is both lines:

W32/Klez.H at mm
W32/Klez.H

...which is what I am using (and now appears to be working).  So, even if thee
@ is a problem, we should be fine.  Although, if you want to get other
variants, you could do the "W32/Klez" line.  I don't think I've seen anything
other than Klez.H though.  Not sure that I want to strip others that I might
not be familiar with...

 - John...