Not quietly deleting (version 3.21-1)

Declan Grady Declan.Grady at NUVOTEM.COM
Fri Jun 28 13:29:36 IST 2002

Well, I accepted the explanation, whihc I assume means :

postmaster get notified
local recipient gets notified with the 'VriusWanring.txt' in place of the attachment
sender does *not* get notified.

Does this make sense ?

Declan

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 08:16:42AM -0400, John Goggan mentioned: