Scan certain domains

Rishi Gangoly rishi at THEARGONCOMPANY.COM
Thu Jun 27 18:17:30 IST 2002

Are you running this on a Cobalt RaQ server? I am too and I never figured
how to do it either. I was able to get it to work on a Redhat 6.2 server so
I figured it's something to do with the Cobalt and not Mailscanner.

Regards

Rishi

----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Cooper
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 9:40 PM
Subject: Scan certain domains

Hi,

Is it possible to make mailscanner only work on certain domains?

Say a mailserver accepts mail for 100 domains, and you only want 10 of those
domains to be checked for viruses on incoming email - is that possible? I
have tried this using the domains.to.scan.conf file, and enabled the option
in the mailscanner.conf file but am having no joy. The system works, but it
scans everything that comes in, for all domains.

Mant thanks.

Regards,
Dan Cooper